Friday, January 29

Review: Kung Fu Panda 3

Earlier this month we were given the opportunity to see Kung Fu Panda 3. The movie was fantastic. Each movie in the series is connected but also a whole new story. In this third installment Po reunites with his original panda family and together with his adopted dad they have to save the world.  I loved seeing the pandas and watching Po connect to his panda side.  It was so entertaining to see the his two dads both parenting Po in their own way. 



My husband has not seen the first two movies but still really enjoyed the movie and now wants to see the first two.  You don't need to have seen the earlier movies to enjoy this installment but they are such great movies you will probably want to watch them too.  The movie is a perfect family movie in that the kids will love it and so will the parents, at least we did!

Disclosure: My family and I attended a free preview of the movie.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)