Sunday, May 1

Review: Premium Silicone Long Hair Swim Cap

I have been continuing with my swimming workouts since December.  I have used swim googles every time I have been swimming but until now I just put my hair in a braid or ponytail.  My hair was not happy with the almost daily swimming.  It wasn't just the chloride it was also that the motion of swimming snarled my hair, at least the ones that escaped the rubber band(which at least a few did each time).  My hair, and myself, are so much happier now that I am wearing my Prestige Premium Silicone Swim Cap.  Knowing I don't need to wash my hair or dealing with snarls I find myself swimming even more.

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)