Friday, February 8

Bread machine


When Princess G was little she had many food allergies (soy, dairy and nuts) and since I was nursing it was as if I did too. Well my darling husband bought me a bread machine since the only bread I could find that I could eat was french bread from one particular store. Princess G is fine now and eats anything and everything so I have not used the bread machine in a while. The girls and I decides to make some bread. Princess A was glued to the machine for almost an hour and kept opening the lid to watch the mixing. The bread was alright I might try making the dough in the machine and baking in the oven. Now Princess A wants to make cinnamon swirl bread. Anyone have a good recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)