Monday, June 30

We loved WALL-E


My DH took all three of his girls to the movies to see WALL-E. The last movie all four of went to was Shrek 3 last summer, which was Princess G's first movie. Princess A was just mesmerized the whole movie. She did have a few questions but I tried to get her to wait until the movie was over. Princess G did well but did get a little bored since there was not much dialog. She wanted to play a little but was soon watching the movie. Daddy got us a large popcorn and lemonade to share. Princess A drank most of it so as soon as the movie was over we made a beeline for the bathroom. As soon as we came out Princess G had to go too. We loved the movie and as soon as it comes out on DVD we will be buying WALL-E!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see this one.

    This post would be perfect for the my Movie Madness carnival. Stop by and add your link:

    http://dailymishmash.com/2008/july-movie-madness/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughters saw this movie and loved it! BTW: Recipe Alert! Aunt Julie bakes a Strawberry Rhubarb pie at http://poprs.blogspot.com/2008/07/tasty-therapy.html. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)