Thursday, July 3

Thunder Storms!!

We are having the worst thunder storm I have every experienced. It started last night and is still going. The rain is coming down so hard it sounds like hail. Not normally something I would mind but we have a new puppy. I am suppose to take her out every hour and a half. She does not want to be outside and neither do I. I hope my DH comes home a little early today so he can take her out. Besides the rain and going outside the new puppy, Chloe is going well. I just hope the rain lets up a little before I have to go outside again.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't get rained out for the 4th. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)