Thursday, September 11

Blackberry Picnic




We have an easement in our backyard beyond the fence that connects to an undeveloped area. I rarely go back there but a few weeks ago I noticed some blackberry bushes starting to peek over the fence. I put on long pants and sleeves, battled with the thorns and picked a large cup full of blackberries. The Princesses were so excited they wanted a Blackberry Picnic!! They did a special blackberry dance while I rinsed the berries and laid down the blanket. They ate all of two berries, they gave one each to Daddy and Mommy. Later I did have to hose their hands and face off since they got even messier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)