Monday, June 15

My First Strawberry Shortcake

I vaguely recall having strawberry shortcake when I was a little older than Princess A. I had a bunch of strawberries and decided to give it a try. I pulled out my Betty Crocker Cookbook (the same version my mom had when I was growing up) and it turned out great. The rest of the family has never had strawberry shortcake, including my husband. Princess G tried some but just mostly ate the whipped cream (I made it from scratch) and a couple of strawberries. The rest of us had seconds. YUMMY!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, that looks good enough to eat!
    A pat on the back for making it from scratch. 8-))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)