Friday, December 11

Pre-K Library Tour

Princess G's Pre-K had a field trip to the library today. She kept going back and forth about whether she wanted to go or not. I had some books due today so we went to turn them in. She did not want to join her class so we picked out some books and movies and left. As soon as we got outside she wanted to join her class so we did. They listened to some stories and the proper behavior for the library. Then it was time for the tour. Princess G did not want to go on the tour she said she remembered it when Princess A and her class did the tour two years ago. I was impressed she remembers that since she was only two years old. I had her say goodbye to her teachers and we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)