Tuesday, February 9

Fiber One yogurt: Deal at Safeway



Right now Safeway has 4 packs of Fiber One Yogurt on sale for 2 for $4. I picked up a four pack in the vanilla flavor, my Safeway also had peach and strawberry. The Princesses tried the yogurt today with some strawberry granola and they both loved it. I still have not tried it yet. I better hurry though because the girls have already eaten two of them. At $2 for a four pack that makes each yogurt only 50 cents.



Now was suppose to receive a coupon for a free four pack of Fiber One yogurt and $50 Safeway gift card from MyBlogSpark to help facilitate this review. I did not receive these items yet but I still wanted to share this great deal with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)