Saturday, February 26

First Time Roller Skating

Princess G tried rollerskating for the first time. She loved it!Princess A's Brownie troop was having a skating get together and Princess G came too.
Two years ago the troop (they were Daises then) skated together and if you count that time this was Princess A second time roller skating.
They both had so much fun and want to go again. I did not roller skate this time as I am not the best skater and trying to help the both of them balance would be a recipe for disaster. Of course I am more of an ice skater and again I was reminded that I really should take the girls to try ice skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)