Monday, August 29

Yummy Yellow Watermelon!

Have you ever tried yellow watermelon?
I have seen them before at the Olympia Farmer's Market but had never tried one. On Saturday, while at the Sand in the City, a booth had some out to sample. We all loved it and decided to pick one up. We ate half on Sunday and the other half for dessert tonight. It is a little different than the regular but still very sweet and so yummy. I can't wait until we can buy another one, which probably won't be until next summer.
Have you ever tried a yellow water melon, and did you like it?

1 comment:

  1. Never even seen this before. Now I must find one and try it out! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)