Thursday, December 29

Sister Schubert’s Review

I love making my own bread and rolls when I have time. Time being the most important point. Making bread from scratch takes time and therefore you really have to plan ahead. I can't decide 30 minutes before dinner that homemade bread would beperfect with the meal and expect to make it in time. That is why I like to have breads or rolls that I can have ready in just a few minutes. This year we actually had family over for Christmas, my husband's cousin and her husband. I made the whole meal myself and since my Grandmother's stuffing takes forever to make I was not up for nmaking my own bread from scratch. I tried Sister Schubert's Mini Baguettes and they were so yummy. I was even asked if I had tried out a new bread recipe. I was tempted to say I made them from scratch but I confessed that they were Sister Schubert's Mini Baguettes. Now we are not doing anything for New Year's but for those of you planning on a New Year's party try out Sister Schubert's Breads. They have rolls, pretzels rolls and more.

I was sent product to facilitate my review.  No compensation was received for this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)