Tuesday, April 17

Review: Natural House Cleaners




My husband does most of the cleaning in our house but I am the one who buys the cleaning supplies.  I am always looking for great cleaners that can do the job more naturally.  I get headaches from many cleaners, the fumes just make me sick which is why my husband handles most of that.  Of course with natural cleaners I could do more of the cleaning since they don't give me headaches but he is so good at it I will let him keep doing the cleaning.  The day after the Natural House cleaner samples arrived I burnt a batch of split pea soup and if you have ever done that you know it reeks.  The whole house just smelled.  I aired the house out two days in a row which really helped.  I kept smelling it in the kitchen though, a strong scent.  I realized that it was the smell of burnt split pea that I poured down my garbage disposal.  I tossed one of the sinky packets down the dispostal, turned on the water briefly and turned on the disposal.  The SMELL was GONE!  I was so happy!  Over the next few days I would still find little patches of burnt split pea scent in the house but I never smelled it from my sink again. I gave the rest of the cleaners, Trashy and Flushy to my husband to use.  I said he really liked them and they worked great.  I noticed that the bathroom and the trash smelled so much better.  The bathroom was missing that strong chemiocal smell and the trash was just not smelly.  In my book they all worked great!   If you would like to find out more information about these natural household cleaning products you can visit their site, facebook page or follow them on twitter.
If you would like to purchase these products you and buy them directly from Natural House or on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)