Wednesday, November 22

Review: AGPtek 17-Inch LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad Light Box For Artists


We love drawing and creating art in our home.  Last month my daughter told me she would love to have a light pad to use when she draws.  So when I was given the opportunity to review AGPtek 17-Inch LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad on I jumped at the chance.  I was not expecting it to be so light and thin.  Growing up my Grandmother had a Barbie light pad and it was very big.  I remember spending hours during every visit using it to trace or draw.  I knew it would be a great addition to our art supplies so I been waiting for it to arrive.  I was really not expecting how thin and light it would be.  The light pad is easy to move around or tuck away when not using.
 The light pad comes with a cord and adapter to plug into the wall.  The on off button on the top left corner also adjusts the brightness of the light.  Below, you can see the brightest setting.  For my first project I am going to place the graph paper under art paper.  I will be able to see and use the grid lines while I draw.

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned at a discount.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)