Thursday, March 13

Birthday Party

Well my Princess A is now 5 years old!! She had her mini-birthday party (she calls them that since she only has a few friends come) yesterday. It went really well. She had 5 friends (2 boys and 3 girls) and everyone played well together. The boys skipped some of the crafts, the bracelet and frame making, but did everything else. Of course they really started play together when it was time to go home. Everyone stayed an extra half hour, but as I planned for that it was fine. We do have two gifts to exchange, she wants the gifts in cinderella instead of snow white and ariel . We were suppose to head to Target for the exchanges but the girls are having such fun wth the new toys thay are only half ready. I have a feeling I will be going tomorrow during Princess A's pre-k class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)