Monday, March 17

New Carpet

I am so excited we are getting new carpet on Thursday! We called Empire and they came Saturday. A very nice woman measured the area and since we were getting the same carpet we bought for the downstairs last year she calculated the cost and we were done. They said we could have it installed today but we preferred Thursday, my DH will be able to work from home so I can take the kids out of the house. I can't wait. We have been wanting new carpet since we moved in over 2 years ago. The carpet looked fine whenever we came to see the house but within a week of us moving in there were stains everywhere. The previous owners had a dog and had the carpets cleaned the day before each of our visits. The stains are in the padding and always reappear after the carpets are cleaned, I know because we have cleaned them a few times.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)