Sunday, October 12

I am a Stuffed Animal Grandma



The girls were having a slumber party together when I heard giggling as they ran to my room. They were laughing so hard they could hardly tell me that they were pregnant and the babies were coming the next day. They also asked if the slumber party could be over because they wanted to sleep in their own beds. The babies did not wait til morning and started popping out right away. First Eleanor fell out, then Pinkie was born and lastly Buttercup is about to come out.
Meanwhile baby Aurora was born, followed later by Hoppo. The Princesses were giggling really hard, I am not sure why it was so funny but their giggles are so infectious I started to laugh too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)