Sunday, October 5

My Sleeping Princesses

This is my two princesses after finally falling asleep after their slumber party together.
The flash roused Princess A enough to roll off of her sister, but after I took this picture she mumbled "Can sister sleep in her own bed, it is too squishy in here!"

Here is Princess G with her babies, Goldie, Hoppo and Pink Hippo.
My girls do not like flashes, she pushed Pink Hippo away, hugged Hoppo, and then pushed him away too.

Another flash caused her to roll over, I better stop before she wakes up.

5 Minutes for Mom is having a sleeping angels photo contest to win a bedroom set, Lily Rose or Summer Breeze. I would love to win the Lily Rose for Princess A. Princess G just got her new big girls bed last month and after that fiasco I am never replacing that bed ever! Princess A would love a new bed as the bed she has was originally a guest bed in our first house before I was even pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)