Sunday, August 16

Rock of Ages Soundtrack Review

I was sent Rock of Ages Soundtrack for review. I had fun just reading the list of songs on the album. Princess A just wanted to listen to the music. She loves the intro, I know because the first time we listened to the music she kept replaying it over and over again. After about ten plays we finally were able to listen to the rest of the songs. We all loved the songs. Princess A calls the music boy music since it is loud and fast (it reminds her of the music Daddy listens too.) It was so much fun listening to the music as I have not heard most of these songs in a while. If any of these songs are at all familiar you should purchase Rock of Ages Soundtrack. Rock of Ages is the most second most played CD is our house right now.

Tracklisting:
  1. Just Like Paradise / Nothin' But A Good Time
  2. Sister Christian
  3. We Built This City / Too Much Time On My Hands
  4. I Wanna Rock
  5. We're Not Gonna Take It
  6. Heaven/More Than Words / To Be With You
  7. Waiting For A Girl Like YouWanted Dead Or Alive
  8. I Want To Know What Love Is
  9. Cum On Feel The Noize / We're Not Gonna Take It (Reprise)
  10. Harden My Heart / Shadows Of The Night
  11. Here I Go AgainThe Final Countdown
  12. Any Way You Want It / I Wanna Rock (Reprise)
  13. High EnoughI Hate Myself For Loving You / Heat Of The Moment
  14. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
  15. Can't Fight This Feeling
  16. Every Rose Has Its Thorn
  17. Oh SherrieThe Search Is Over
  18. Don't Stop Believin'

Thank One2One Network for this review opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)