Monday, September 14

Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix and Penne Pasta Review



The new Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix and the Atkins Penne Pasta are great. The pasta was like any other whole grain pasta we buy and very good. The baking mix I used to make muffins. I followed the Atkins Cuisine Mini Muffins but instead of blueberries I used strawberries. Very yummy. I am going to experiment a little and try and come up with my own recipe for the Atkins Cuisine Recipe contest. The contest is for recipes using the All Purpose Baking Mix or the Penne Pasta, three categories for each product. Twenty-four winners in all. The contest is easy to enter, you just have to become a member of the Atkins Community. You can enter up to two recipes, one for the Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix and one for the Atkins Penne Pasta. The contest ends September 30 so I better get busy, you should too if you are going to enter! I would love to hear if any of you enter the contest!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Atkins and received samples to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)