Wednesday, September 30

Summer is Gone

Last week we had one last burst of summer! After school we got the pool out (we put it away for the winter) and started filling it up. (I still need to dump the pool and put it away again!)
The girls had so much fun playing with the hose and getting each other (and the house) wet.
Princess A wanted to turn the water off when it was time but since the frog was still there I got the honors. That frog was still there over an hour later.

The next day was suppose to be even hotter, it wasn't so I am so glad they were able to enjoy that last burst of summer. This week Fall is definitely here. I finally turned my heater on since the temps are in the forties at night and the fifties during the day. I do love that little nip in the air and the leaves are starting to fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)