Saturday, March 20

Princess A Lost a Tooth on her Birthday!

When I picked Princess A up from school on her birthday she was so excited to tell me that her loose tooth fell out in the library. She was so excited that the tooth fairy was going to come on her birthday. As usual the tooth fairy place a new jewel on her tooth fairy box, left some coins (a Sacajawea coin, 2 quarters, a Canadian quarter, 3 pennies and 2 Canadian pennies) and a letter.
Dear Princess A,
Happy Birthday! I can't believe that you are seven years
old and I am able to visit you on your birthday. you are becoming such a
big girl. Thank you for such a lovely and clean tooth, I will have to do
something special with it.
Love, Tooth Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)