Monday, July 12

Space Shuttle

I have been seeing these KidsCraft Space Shuttles on a few blogs and I won one! The girls have been having so much fun coloring and decorating it once I put it together. > I am not sure if it was suppose to come with instructions but I was able to use instructions posted on the website. The girls each made an alien body so when they put their heads through the window they would be the alien. They also made the shuttle in to "The Space Restaurant." They put all of their play food and dishes inside and one window is where you order from and then you pick up your food at the other window. They have been having lots of fun with it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great win...and perfect for summer. Congrats! :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)