Monday, July 19

Farmer's Market

We finally made it down to the Farmer's Market and we had a great time. Daddy bought them kettle corn and I bought some Rainer cherries (they are so yummy!) Next to the Farmer's Market is a playground which the girls just had to play on. After they had enough playing it was time to go home. As soon as we got to the car I realized that I had set my travel mug down somewhere. I could hardly believe it when I found it just sitting on the table where I bought the cherries. It is my favorite mug I was very happy and surprised to find it, plus it was almost 30 minutes since I had sat it down and no one had moved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)