Thursday, November 4

LISTERINE Oral Care Challenge

The girls were both excited when the package of Listerine and Reach products came. They want to start using them right then. We went to their bathroom and they both used the Agent Cool Blue, a tinting pre-rinse. they both loved that their teeth turned a little blue. They like seeing have different days the blue is stronger in different spots. They then started brushing to remove the blue. I usually brush their teeth after they were done but each time there was no more blue for me to brush off. Next they each get a drink of water and then have the Listerine Smart Rinse. You are are not suppose to eat or drink for 30 minutes after which is why they like to have a drink before they start swishing it in their mouths. The girls have always been good about brushing their teeth but not they are excited to do it. Now they were not the only ones to get some goodies. I also got to try out some Listerine. I have not used Listerine in a while so the package prompted me to start using it again. I really liked the Listerine Total Care. My mouth always feels so much cleaner after I use it after brushing and flossing.
Listerine and Reach with America's Toothfairy launched "Trick or Treat for America's Toothfairy," a campaign to raise awareness of pediatric dental disease and help provide life changing care to underserved children. Lack of Dental care can be a very serious medical condition and they are trying to help. If you want more information on America's Toothfairy please visit their site.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of LISTERINE and REACH and received products to take the Oral Care Challenge. Mom Central also sent me a Global Giving gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)