Saturday, December 11

My Great Wolf Lodge Birthday

When we arrived we tried to check in but we had a long wait.

I always bring plenty of snack to have in our room.

We went a week or so before Halloween and they had trick-or-treating every night.

Princess A's costume really glowed under a black light.

Best friends!
Before our visit Princess G was still nervous about swimming.
Soon she was swimming with a life jacket for the first time.
My darling husband.
We only went for one night but we had plenty of time.
Happy Birthday to me!
On my actual birthday we went out for Thai food and we had sticky rice with mango for dessert.

My darling husband also bought me a cake so I did not have to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)