Monday, January 3

Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic

We have been to every Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic since Halloween.
My Daisy troop has also been going and once Princess A's Brownie troop came too. The girls are having a great time at at the end of each project they earn a patch. The patches are for the Lowe's apron but I am putting them on their Girl Scout vests. The back of the vest is for 'fun' patches, and the front is official Girl Scout patches that they earn. The clinic are free so that means twice a month (three times in December) they earned fun patches for their vest and I did not use any troop funds either. Win/Win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)