Tuesday, February 7

Review: AppliedLabels


When I was growing up my mom always wrote our names on our stuff using permanent ink pens.  It was a good thing she labeled them as it was how she was able to get back a few sweater of mine that were being worn by other kids.  I was sent some labels from AppliedLabels.com and used them right away.  I like that they are not going to fall off in the dishwasher or the laundry.  My daughter is allowed to have a water bottle at her desk but the one she wanted to use is one she and lots of other kids earned from a school fundraiser.  That means usually a few kids are using the exact same water bottle each day.  I wanted to make sure she knew which one was hers.  Since I put the label on her water bottle I have run it through the dishwasher many, many times (I wash it every other day during the school week) and the label still looks great.  Once you send your kid off to school, or anywhere else without you, things will be misplaced.  Having a label with your child's name on it increases the likelihood you will get it back.  It also helps if you buy your kids a popular item.  My youngest has an umbrella which last year was unquie.  This year at least 10 other kids at her school have the same one.  I know that since we have my daughter's name on her I know we are bringing ours home and not some other child's.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)