Thursday, February 9

Review: Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great For Couponers




I am a coupon cutter!  I love using coupons so I spend less at the store.  What I don't like is cutting those coupons out.  Now I don't buy extra newspapers so I usually only have one or two inserts to clip coupons from but it if is a good week it can still be a lot of coupons.  My hand have gotten tired before, open and closing those scissors. So when I heard about the Slice Safety Cutter and I was intrigued.  The Slice Safety cutter uses a tiny ceramic blade that is suppose to last longer than steel and since it is ceramic it stays sharp and unlike steel can't rust.  The design also means that it is easily used by left and right handers.  My first thought was to use it for clipping coupons or cutting wrapping paper.  After I received the Slice Safety Cutter I found I have been using it for lots of other things too.  I really like using it on DVD and CD shrink wrap.  I have broken nails in the past or scratched the case when I tired using scissors to get that shrink wrap off.  My most surprising use was cutting those sticker pages out of books.  My kids are still little enough that they like receiving books that come with stickers.  The stickers are great but once they are used I have a blank waxy page in the beginning of a book.  I admit I damaged a few books trying to get those empty sticker pages out.  I damaged so many I vowed never to removing them again.  I decided to risk it and try removing those pages using the Slice Safety Cutter and I am happy to announce that it worked.  I went through a whole stack of books and successfully removed those stick pages and did not damage the books at all.  Can you tell I was a little excited?
One last thing I have to share is: it has a magnet inside!  Now that does not sound too exciting but it means I can keep it on the side of my refrigerator for quick access instead of losing it in the junk drawer. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)