Monday, November 17

Building with Couch Cushions


What is it about couch cushions and kids playing with them? As a kid my siblings and I spent hours and hours building castles, boats, buildings and forts with couch cushions. I introduced the Princesses to the idea over the summer but only recently have they really been playing this way. Everyday we have the same conversation.

"Mommy, can we take the cushions off?"

"Is your room clean and your bed made?"

"But that will take forever!!"

"Well if you want to play with the cushions you better get started!"

Please remember to vote for my girls' video Family A so they can win a trip to Washington DC. Vote once a day per email!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)