Tuesday, November 4

Halloween Night

Princess G was a 'Fancy, Fancy Princess,' also known as Princess Aurora.
(Note it is very important that you say fancy twice!)
Princess A was a 'Good Witch'!As soon as Daddy got home we went to a carnival at the church.
They had lots of games and even a table to make crafts.

I was so happy that my darling husband went as he really, really does not like or understand the excitement of Halloween, but as he said "I love my girls and I don't want to dampen their excitement."

As soon as we got home, after making Daddy promise he would not hand out candy to any Trick-or-treaters (that was an easy promise to get), we went out ourselves.
No this is not our house. The girls loved the pumpkins so much they wanted a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)