Thursday, January 21

Art in the Mall

Princess A Photograph won at her school and was sent on to the District competition for the PTA Reflection contest. Over the weekend all of the artwork that was not chosen for the state competition was displayed at the mall.
Princess A entered a picture of a tree in our backyard. This year I let her use my camera, last year she used her Fisher Price camera. I am so proud of her, getting to District two years in a row!Princess A was so proud to show her Daddy that her photograph was being displayed.To celebrate we all went out for Japanese food. We picked out bento boxes but instead of the usual teriyaki chicken we tried the katsu (no sure how to spell it). The girls loved it. Of course Princess G ate all of the dumplings and the girls ate all of the miso soup.
It was a fun day and I really am just so proud of my little artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)