Sunday, January 24

General Mills Reduce Sugar in Kid Cereals

We eat a lot of General Mills cereals so I was very happy to hear their announcement. "General Mills announced a commitment to further reduce sugar in cereals advertised to kids under 12 to single digit grams of sugar per serving." We have breakfast every morning but in general my girls don't have kid cereals for breakfast instead they have them as snacks or dessert. Now that they will have less sugar they will be having them for breakfast more often. Princess A loves taking Lucky Charms to school in her lunch and Princess G has been snacking on Trix in the afternoon. I try to limit the girls sugar intake so that when they do have sugar they get enjoy it and really taste it. Now with less sugar I will feel better about letting the girls eat these kid cereals more often. Here is a link to a $1 coupon for one of four General Mills cereals.

I was sent coupons for four free General Mill cereals through MyBlogSparks to facilitate this review and was not compensated in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)