Sunday, January 3

Ballet Recital



The girls did wonderfully and loved being up on stage. The girls needed to be there an hour before the recital. While I got them ready Daddy went to get them flowers.

I was so proud of them. They both had so much fun up on stage and both can't wait to do it again. After the actual recital they sort of wanted to continue with ballet.



We took the girls out to dinner to celebrate. They both were a little cold so they tried to share my coat. They thought it was so funny.




Here is Princess A dancing to the Waltz of the Flowers.

Note the owner (the one in the back) comes out to reprimand the dancers, she actually was was not that bad this time. Later she really yelled at some of the other dancers.





Here is Princess G dancing to the Reed of Flutes.



This is the quick finale dance they taught all of the kids Wednesday. We skipped the practise on Thursday so this is only the second time they did the dance.


The girls did wonderfully. I am glad they were able to experience ballet but we will not continue. Maybe we will try again when they are older. As for now I think we might try something else, now I just have to figure out what to try. Princess A mentioned baton or ice skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)