Wednesday, April 28

31 cent Scoop Night at Baskin Robbins!!!

I told the girls we could have ice cream for dinner and Princess G said "No, we need to have a healthy dinner!!" So we had English muffin pizzas at 3:30 for a really, really early dinner. We arrived at Baskin Robbins about 5:15 pm and the line was out the door and around the corner. The line took a little over 15 minutes. Princess G only wanted one scoop: Rainbow Sherbet, even though I tried to talk her into at least two scoops.
Princess A wanted three scoops of Pink Bubble Gum. she thought about two scoops of bubble gum and one mint chip but at the last minute decided on all bubble gum.

I ordered Mint Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Daiquiri Ice on top (I know the combo sound a little gross but it was really good if you eat the first scoop without licking the other ones.)

Princess A is a slow ice cream eater so she still had some by the time we got home (we stayed for a while but the girls wanted to come home.)

Princess G finished hers before we even left. She informed me "One scoop was perfect for my tummy!" She then looked at mine with longing. I handed mine over and she had a little. She handed mine back and asked if she could have some of her sisters. Princess A was pretty generous and shared the rest with Princess G. Princess A did ask if I would make her sister get more scoops next time so she wouldn't have to share so much of hers!
Are you going? It lasts until 10pm so you might have time to make it.

1 comment:

  1. Noreen,
    Congratulations! You won my blog giveaway for the mini muffin pan & baking spoons necklace! Hooray! Drop me an email with your address within 3 days and we'll get your prize out to you.
    Best,
    Mandy
    www.gourmetmomonthego.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)