Tuesday, April 27

Day in Seattle

We took a day trip to Seattle and it was very blustery, sunny and even rainy! The girls really wanted a picture in front of the FedEx truck.
We wandered around Pike's Market and a block away we found a cute store full of stuffed animals. Princess G fell in love with this Hippo, I found out later it is the same company as the YooHoo & Friends, Aurora. She put it on her list of possible birthday presents.

As we were leaving the girls talked Daddy into stopping for doughnuts (well we wanted to try beignets but no one sells them in the area). The only place Daddy gets doughnuts in Seattle is from TopPot! The girls each picked out their own and my husband and I shared an apple fritter.
We just missed them but the were also filming Chef versus the City. We saw them just as we were driving away. I wish we had stayed just a few more minutes. We love watching that show so we can't to see that episode.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)