Thursday, April 8

Ultimate Blog Party!!!

Hi! My name is Noreen and I am a stay at home mom for two very Silly Girls, Princess A (7 years old) and Princess G (4 years old).
I mostly blog about our lives with a few reviews and contest thrown in. I have a couple I need to get posted. My extended family has been having a rough time lately (cancer and horrible motorcycle accident) and blogging is a great escape. I am just getting back into the swing of things. I love posting silly thing my girls do, recipes that we try and craft projects we always seem to be doing. I have a back log of the last month and can't wait to share them all with you!
I am a finalist for An Island Life April Photo contest. I hope you will go over and vote (An Island Life is also have a contest to celebrate UBP). If you like my girls photo (A Silly Mommy of 2 Silly Girls) the best please vote for us. The link to the poll for voting is near the top of the post.


Ultimate Blog Party 2010

14 comments:

  1. Hi nice to meet you. I'm from the UBP10. Enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I popped in from UBP to be your newest google blogger follower and your 1st commenter! Yay! Feel free to pop into my blog! Have a great weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the UBP!! I am a SAHM of three girls that love to keep me on my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the UBP 2010. We'd love to have you visit our site where moms worldwide find strength in each other as we navigate our way through motherhood. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you :) I am stopping by from UBP10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From one silly family to another enjoy the UBP 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by from the party. Your girls are lovely and it sounds like you all are busy. Hopefully things will turn around for your extended family and things will be more peaceful soon!

    Hope you have a great time at the party this week and meet lots of great bloggers and friends! Stop by and say hi when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, stopping by from the UBP. I voted for the pic of your girls in the photo contest... very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Nice to meet you :) Your girls are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm excited for my girl to be older and become a silly girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy UBP! You have such adorable daughters! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your girls look just like you! They are adorable.

    Just stopping by from the UBP at Five Minutes for Mom. I can't believe it is the last day! You have a great site. I would love it if you visited my blog and left me a comment! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.

    Cascia
    The Healthy Moms
    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/04/welcome-to-healthy-moms-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping in from the UBP to say hi - I have girls too and my two younger ones are also 7 and 4! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)