Saturday, October 30

Carving our Pumpkins!

The girls could just not wait to carve our pumpkins. I cut the tops out and the girls started scrapping the 'yucky stuff' out. They did pretty well and even picked the seeds out too! They drew the faces on the front and I cut them out. I think our pumpkins turned out great and we already roasted the pumpkins seeds. They are so yummy. I washed and dried the seeds overnight. While the oven was preheating to 350 degrees I lightly coated the seeds in canola oil and sprinkled cinnamon sugar on top. I also made a small batch with just light sea salt since their Daddy does not like the cinnamon ones. I am still a little mad someone stole one of our pumpkins, at least it was one of mine and not the girls'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)