Sunday, October 17

Princess G's First Race

Last year Princess A ran the 1mile race and now it was Princess G's turn for her first 1 mile race. The 1 mile race was starting first so Princess G and I got ready! The race was four laps but near the end of the third lap Princess G said that it was her last lap! She informed me that her sister did not run a 1 mile race until she was 6 so she would not be running a whole mile until she was 6 too! Who can argue with that! I agreed that it was our last lap and we finished by running hard to the finish line. Princess A and Daddy ran in the 5K, her second 5K! She ran the trail (which was not paved) in about 33 minutes, a new PR (personal record!) I was a fun day and I also had my new Daisy troop run the race too. It was our first official activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)