Wednesday, October 20

Princess G is a Daisy!!

We had our first meeting!
Princess G is so excited to be a Daisy. We have 6 girls in our troop and I am the leader. I have a few co-leaders, my main co-leader is moving soon so I have 2 other part time co-leaders.
The first meeting was a little hard with all of the paperwork but once that was done we had a blast. Above Princess G is decorating her journal. At the end of each meeting the girls will write in their journal, just drawing pictures for now. We played, did crafts and had cupcakes! I thought cupcakes were perfect to celebrate our first meeting and we even put sprinkles on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)