Monday, May 23

Review: AYL Silicone Cooking Gloves+Internal Cotton Layer

I am adoring these AYL Silicone Cooking Gloves+Internal Cotton Layer oven mitts.  I bake almost every day so that means I use oven mitts virtually everyday.  The gloves keep my hands protected from heat while gripping the hot item well.  Since the outside of the glove is silicone, that means it is waterproof.  I can not count how many times I have spilt water, usually boiling water, on my oven mitts, with these gloves my hands are protected.

 
I also really like the cotton lining, it is soft and comfortable and adds even more protection against heat.  They fit my hands well and both of my daughters' hand too, who are still smaller than me.
My husband has also used them and says they fit great too.

I actually like these gloves so much I am getting rid of all of my other oven mitts!
 
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)