Saturday, May 21

Review: #BoldBrite Running Headlamp with Reflective Band


The most important thing to me about a running head lamp is how comfortable.  This head lamp with reflective band is very comfortable, comfortable for long runs (well as long as you don't adjust it to tight.)
Also very important is if the light is bright enough to light up the area in front of you, which this does.  The strap is also reflective so if a car comes up behind you while out running in the dark they will see you.


Personally I only use the regular light but if I ever need it also has a solid red light or a flashing red light.  Besides running a head lamp is so nice when camping or searching in a dark room.

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)