Tuesday, December 30

Ultimate Party Meatballs Review


About two weeks ago I received a can of Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce and a bottle of Heinz® Chili Sauce and was asked to make the Ultimate Party Meatballs. The next day I was snowed in for a week. I finally got to the grocery store and bought some meatballs so I could finally make the recipe. All I have to say is yummy! I never knew Heinz® made Chili Sauce (yummy) and truth me told I have never had cranberry sauce from a can. I always make my cranberry sauce with fresh Ocean Spray® Cranberries. I love chili sauce and love anything cranberries so I was pretty sure I would like the meatballs, I was not so sure about my friends and family. They loved it!! The meatballs were simply inhaled. If you need something easy but delicious for New Year's Eve (or any other night) I suggest the Ultimate Party Meatballs. If we actually did anything besides sleep on New Year's Eve that is what I would be serving of course I could make another batch for us to eat as dinner or maybe we could try the Slow-Cooker Sweet and Smokey Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwiches instead.


Ultimate Party Meatballs
1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
1 2-pound bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
Combine sauces in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Makes 30 appetizer servings.
Slow cooker Preparation: Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs. Cover and cook 4 hours on HIGH.


Click over to the Ultimate Party Meatballs site for lots of recipes (checkout the Cranberry-Barbecue Pork Ribs) and other tips.

Thank you to MomCentral.com for the opportunity to do this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)