Saturday, December 20

Making GingerBread Men

The Princesses were having fun playing with the cookie cutter while Mommy tried rolling out the dough I had chilled overnight, it was very stiff!!

Even though I do have a gingerbread man cookie cutter they wanted to make all of the other Christmas shapes.Princess G is making a Christmas tree and Princess A is making a Santa.

The Princesses took off to play while the first batch was cooking so I used the second batch to make gingerbread men. We were going to decorate them today but as there are only three or four cookies left I think we will have to make more another day to decorate.
For some more ideas and some great prizes head to the My 3 Wisemans blog


1 comment:

  1. your girls are absolutely beautiful! looks like they're having fun too...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)