Sunday, December 7

Princess Tree Lighting Show

We went to the cutest Princess Tree Lighting Ceremony. They had four princesses to take pictures with, some crafts (wand and bell bracelets), snacks and then a concert where the princesses sang Christmas carols. Princess A and Princess G are holding their wands they made right before the singing started.

Here they are with Princess A's favorite princess.


Snow White.


Princess G's second favorite princess.

Daddy took a quick photo of me with the girls as we were leaving. Of course that is when the girls finally wanted to try the cookies, just in time to get green sugar all over the car.
Don't forget to vote for my girls' video Family A and enter my contests. Vote once a day per email until Dec 12!!

2 comments:

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)