Tuesday, December 30

Last Tuesday I Escaped the House

Last Tuesday I finally left the house after being snowed in for a whole week. It really was a whole week. Now my husband did go to work everyday and if I had to I could of left the house but as the roads were bad it did not seem like a good idea. I finally made it to the store to buy all the stuff for our Christmas meal. After getting home we went out to play in the snow. This time I remembered to get out the sand toys to play with.
Princess A is using a Frisbee to smooth out her snow castle/hill.



Here the Princesses are on top of the Snow Castle/Hill.
(They kept changing the name between castle and hill.)



My darling husband having fun (not!!) shoveling the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)