Tuesday, April 21

Scrapits Review

I won a beautiful keepsake from Scrapits. Shannon the owner is so sweet that she sent me two, one for each of the princesses. Since the girls adore anything princess I picked the Disney Princess background. I also got to decide if I wanted the Name Meaning Gift or the Day You Were Born Keepsake. I thought the girls would love the Name Meaning Gift the most. I picked up matching white frames to put the prints in. The Easter Bunny left the Name Meaning Gift prints out for the girls Easter morning. Princess A was very excited when she saw that her name was at the top of the print. I took the frames up to their rooms after the huge Easter egg hunt, I really did put out too many eggs but the girls loved it! I must say I really loved both of the girls prints and they look so sweet in their rooms. The girls are no longer babies but I can see how these keepsake prints from Scrapits would be great for a nursery and will still be great decor as they get older. If you are stumped for a new baby gift this would be perfect. (Of course you might want to wait until after the birth, those ultra sounds have been wrong before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)