Thursday, April 23

Luau at School

Here are the pictures from the Luau from school I forgot to post.
They are wearing dresses my Mom bought years ago. Princess G is wearing her sister's dress and Princess A is wearing her cousin's. Princess G wanted to bring Camamol since he "loves parties."

The kids had a Hawaiian feast, pineapple, mango, macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian chips

So sweet!

To cute!!

After the food we learned about Hawaii, some Hawaiian words and a hula dance.

The dance was the Huki Now hula dance,
which Princess A remembered learning on our trip to Hawaii a year and a half ago.
A very fun day at school
(it was the second of the three days I volunteered at school that week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)