Saturday, April 11

Yanni Voices Review

I still have not listened to the end of Yanni Voices since my girls keep taking it and starting the CD over. I really like this CD the vocals are achingly beautiful. My girls thought the first song was some kind of opera and for kids that is not a bad description. My Dad was always a huge Yanni fan and I remember listening to his music years ago. I really like this even more that when I was younger. The music is beautiful and the words are touching. My girls (3 and 6) just adore the CD and have been playing it over and over so I have listen too. The music just gets better each time I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)