Friday, April 17

Planting our Seeds

I let the girls pick out five seed packets each. They picked cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, butternut squash, sunflowers, and some other flowers I can't recall.

Princess G picked the sunflower seeds to plant first.
I forgot to save more egg cartons so we used some cups too.

Princess A wanted to ride her bike and only ran over to drop a few seeds in a cup or two.
Daddy was laying down soil and seeds on the bare spots of the lawn. The girls were excited to take turns watering the "baby seeds."

After messy part of planting the seeds was done I brought everything inside. We will probably get some freezing temps through April and part of May so the seeds need to be inside.
Princess G's favorite part is getting to use the spray bottle.

Princess A decided her sister shouldn't have all the fun and helped with the watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)